When building your wedding day, we need to start with what we like to call "The Essentials".
This provides you with everything you need to become a married couple. We start by setting an appointment so that you and your partner can meet us. At this meeting we get to know each other, choose your Wedding Date and discuss what your ideas are for your ceremony. We will take this opportunity to discuss what other items you would like for your wedding day. We will go through all the various options available to you from décor, flowers, cake, videography, photography, hair and make-up, catering, lighting and transport.
Your Wedding Celebrant, Lisa Parkinson will write you a personal bespoke ceremony, Lisa has won the Brides Choice Awards for Best Celebrant in Brisbane numerous times, she will be provide you with sample vows, and a guide to write your own vows, sample readings, and other ideas you might want to include in your ceremony, such as, candle lighting, hand fastening, sand ceremony, just to name a few. She will ensure that the ceremony is delivered beautifully and all the legal work is completed.
Your Wedding Day
- The location of your choice, or we can suggest a few tried and tested locations for you. (Permit Fees and Travel Fees may apply)
- Your marriage will be Officiated by the Award Winning Lisa Parkinson which includes all legal paperwork lodged
- PA System & Music is provided for your ceremony
- A decorated arbour (from our range) and signing table is provided
- 26 White Americana Chairs. If more are required, these can be provided
- Two Hour Photo-shoot with an Award Winning Photographer, 150 high-resolution edited images
- Refreshments Table
- One Tier Wedding Cake - your choice of style and flavour OR Bridal Bouquet of seasonal flowers
- Commemorative Certificate of Marriage
- On-site Wedding Co-ordinator
PRICE: $5,000 incl GST
EXAMPLE: Your package will run for 2.5 hours as follows (example only for a 3pm pop up wedding):
2.30pm - Guests arrive
3.00pm - Ceremony, signing & congratulations with guests
3.30pm - Cake cutting (optional), group and family photos
3.40pm - Location photoshoot for the bridal party
5.00pm - Conclusion of pop-up package
ADD-ONS: Please see below for our "Extras" and our "Frostings" for services you can build onto your package.
PAYMENT: A $800 deposit is required to secure your booking. Once you receive your invoice please read all our Terms & Conditions
Conditions: Packages are subject to supplier/travel fees on your preferred date. Saturdays incur a surcharge.
- Entrance: Decorated Welcome Sign on easel & Directional “Wedding This Way” signs - $20
- Chairs: Extra Americana chairs - @$5 ea
- Aisle: White or Hessian aisle runner - from $60
- Scattered Rose Petals – real (most locations only allow real petals) - from $80
- Videographer: recording of the ceremony - from $1,000
- Hair & Make-up: Air brushed Make-up, Hair and Lashes for Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom by our Award Winning mobile make-up artists.
- Flowers: Fresh Bridal Bouquet, Bridesmaids Bouquets, Grooms and groomsmen Pins, Corsages for the Mothers
- Refreshments: A dressed table for a French Champagne Toast, other alcoholic beverages can be added (post-ceremony)
- Cake: A cutting cake, with cup cakes, donuts or French macarons, or a tiered wedding cake, your choice of flavours and styles
- Catering: From grazing tables, cocktail foods, gourmet sit down or buffet style, pizza bars and dessert bars
- Reception: Decorating, lights, drapes, tables, chairs, linen, crockery, cutlery, glassware, centerpieces , entertainment, photobooth, etc
- Transfers: Limousine, VW, Horse and Cart, Luxury Cars etc